The Waendal features 3/4 length plain glazed windows & double doors, with a central bar for character. It has an opening window on each side wall and is available in a large number of different sizes.
You can have either an apex pitched roof or a pent single sloping roof, both of which are the same price.
The building can also have an internal partition wall & shed door added, making it ideal as a dual purpose building with both a summerhouse & a shed, all under one roof.
The standard specification of this product is as follows:
- Generous 1.83m (6′) internal eaves height
- All ridge heights below 2.5m to conform with planning rules
- 12mm tongue & grooved shiplap cladding
- 47mm x 47mm finished framing
- Spirit based wood preserver treatment both inside & out
- 4′ wide glazed double doors with a 5 lever mortice lock
- Black antique hinges & handles
- Fixed windows either side of the doors on the front
- Opening window on each side wall
- Toughened safety glass
- 12mm tongue & grooved wooden floor on buildings smaller than 8′ x 8′
- 18mm V313 moisture resistant, heavy duty floor on buildings 8′ x 8′ & larger
- 47mm x 47mm pressure treated floor joists
- Tongue & grooved roof with heavy duty felt covering
- Decorative front roof overhang
- Free delivery
- Free installation
The up to date delivery lead time for this product can be seen on the following page: Current Lead Times
All A&J products & prices include delivery and free installation to most parts of southern England.
Some areas of the country may incur a delivery surcharge or are not covered by this supplier.
See the map/image below for full details. The image will enlarge when clicked.
PDF Brochures & Pricelists
A&J November Autumn Sale
5% off all new A&J summerhouses until 30th November 2023!
OR have FREE 15mm T&G curved logroll cladding which normally costs 10% of the building price.
15% off all Sadolin coloured exterior paint finishes;
15% off lining & insulation upgrades;
10% off timber bases.
Discounts apply to the main building price and above upgrades only. All other options remain at full price.
All prices on the PDF price list below are before discount and therefore need the relevant savings taking off.
A brochure & price list for the A&J range of summerhouses can be opened below.
All A&J buildings are made to order and fully customisable. There is normally a lot more we can do than any brochure or price list can detail.
Please therefore use this information as a guide and contact us to fully discuss your requirements.
Found a cheaper price? We guarantee to beat it! A&J Brochure - See Page 23A&J Summerhouse Price List - See Page 3