The Brighton summerhouse is one of A&J’s original buildings and still very popular today.
Available in a large selection of sizes, but with the minimum width being 12′ so that the doors & window fit.
This flat version features a large 12 pane window with a central top opening, positioned to the side of glazed double doors. There is an opening window on each side wall.
An alternative would be the Brighton Bow, which has a curved bow window as supposed to this flat version.
The standard specification of this product is as follows:
- Generous 1.83m (6′) internal eaves height
- Most ridge heights below 2.5m to conform with planning rules (up to 14′ wide)
- 12mm tongue & grooved shiplap cladding
- 47mm x 47mm finished framing
- Spirit based wood preserver treatment both inside & out
- Offset 4′ wide glazed double doors with a 5 lever mortice lock
- Black antique hinges & handles
- Large 12 pane window with a central top opening on the front
- Opening window on each side wall
- Toughened safety glass
- 12mm tongue & grooved wooden floor on buildings smaller than 8′ x 8′
- 18mm V313 moisture resistant, heavy duty floor on buildings 8′ x 8′ & larger
- 47mm x 47mm pressure treated floor joists
- Tongue & grooved roof with heavy duty felt covering
- Decorative front roof overhang
- Free delivery
- Free installation
The up to date delivery lead time for this product can be seen on the following page: Current Lead Times
All A&J products & prices include delivery and free installation to most parts of southern England.
Some areas of the country may incur a delivery surcharge or are not covered by this supplier.
See the map/image below for full details. The image will enlarge when clicked.
PDF Brochures & Pricelists
A&J November Autumn Sale
5% off all new A&J summerhouses until 30th November 2023!
OR have FREE 15mm T&G curved logroll cladding which normally costs 10% of the building price.
15% off all Sadolin coloured exterior paint finishes;
15% off lining & insulation upgrades;
10% off timber bases.
Discounts apply to the main building price and above upgrades only. All other options remain at full price.
All prices on the PDF price list below are before discount and therefore need the relevant savings taking off.
A brochure & price list for the A&J range of summerhouses can be opened below.
All A&J buildings are made to order and fully customisable. There is normally a lot more we can do than any brochure or price list can detail.
Please therefore use this information as a guide and contact us to fully discuss your requirements.
Found a cheaper price? We guarantee to beat it! A&J Brochure - See Page 20A&J Summerhouse Price List - See Page 3