A solid, secure and long lasting premium workshop which features a pent single sloping roof.
At the top of our shed range, this product is our flagship heavy duty workshop.
The standard specification of this product is as follows:
- Choice of 1.83m (6′) or 1.95m (6’5″) internal eaves height.
- Most ridge heights below 2.5m
- 15mm tongue & grooved shiplap, pressure treated cladding
- 70mm x 34mm finished heavy duty framing
- Large opening classic or high level security windows
- Toughened safety glass
- 5′ wide heavy duty frame, ledged & braced double doors
- Highly secure galvanised cranked hood & band hinges
- Long throw lock & handle
- 15mm tongue & grooved, pressure treated floor
- Pressure treated floor joists
- Tongue & grooved roof with Onduline roof covering in either black or green
- Free delivery
- Free installation
Up to date lead times for this product can be seen here: Current Lead Times
All Phoenix products & prices include delivery and free installation.
Some postcodes and parts of the country may incur a delivery surcharge.
Click the map/image below for full details.
PDF Brochures & Pricelists
10% off all Phoenix summerhouses & Richmond garden rooms Or;
5% off all Phoenix sheds, potting sheds & workshops.
Discount available off the main building price only, until 31st August 2022.
All prices on the below PDF price list are before discount and therefore need the savings applied.
A brochure & price list for the Phoenix range of buildings can be opened below.
All Phoenix buildings are made to order and fully customisable. There is normally a lot more we can do than any brochure or price list can detail.
Please therefore use this information as a guide and contact us to fully discuss your requirements.
Found a cheaper price elsewhere? We guarantee to beat it! Phoenix Brochure - See Pages 10 & 11Phoenix 2022 Price List - See Pages 10 & 11