The Apex Potting Shed by A&J has a fully felted pitched roof, with a glazed side wall for lots of light.
The door can be positioned at either end so that the glazed wall & included workbench is on either the left or the right hand side when you enter.
Available in a wide range of sizes, A&J potting sheds can be made to fit any sized garden.
The standard specification of this product is as follows:
- Generous 1.83m (6′) internal eaves height
- All ridge heights below 2.5m to conform with planning rules
- Fully glazed side wall with an opening window
- Fixed window on the front & back
- Toughened safety glass
- Slatted workbench down the glazed side wall
- 12mm tongue & grooved shiplap cladding
- 47mm x 47mm finished framing
- Spirit based wood preserver treatment both inside & out
- 2′6″ wide ledged & braced stable door
- Rim lock & door knob
- 12mm tongue & grooved wooden floor on buildings smaller than 8′ x 8′
- 18mm V313 moisture resistant, heavy duty floor on buildings 8′ x 8′ & larger
- 47mm x 47mm Pressure treated floor joists
- Tongue & grooved roof with heavy duty felt covering
- Free delivery
- Free installation
The up to date delivery lead time for this product can be seen on the following page: Current Lead Times
All A&J products & prices include delivery and free installation to most parts of southern England.
Some areas of the country may incur a delivery surcharge or are not covered by this supplier.
See the map/image below for full details. The image will enlarge when clicked.
PDF Brochures & Pricelists
A&J December Sale
Discount off all new A&J Sheds, Potting Sheds, Workshops, Summerhouses & Small Storage until 31st December 2023!
10% off OR FREE Sadolin external paint finish for all A&J orders over £2700.
5% off all A&J orders below £2700.
Discounts apply to the whole order value, including all options & upgrades.
All prices on the PDF price list below are before discount and therefore need the relevant saving taking off.
A brochure & price list for the A&J range of sheds can be opened below.
All A&J buildings are made to order and fully customisable. There is normally a lot more we can do than any brochure or price list can detail.
Please therefore use this information as a guide and contact us to fully discuss your requirements.
Found a cheaper price? We guarantee to beat it! A&J Brochure - See Page 13A&J Potting Shed Price List - See Pages 3 & 4