The Grendon is part shed, part greenhouse, available in one size only of 10′ x 6′.
The front 6′ x 6′ of the building is a fully glazed greenhouse, with a workbench & opening window on both sides.
The rear 6′ x 4′ of the building is a solid shed, featuring an opening side window & lockable door.
The standard specification of this product is as follows:
- Generous 1.83m (6′) internal eaves height
- 2.06m (6’9″) internal ridge height
- 12mm tongue & grooved shiplap cladding
- 47mm x 47mm finished framing
- Spirit based wood preserver treatment both inside & out
- Three opening windows (two in the greenhouse, one in the shed)
- Toughened safety glass throughout
- 2′2″ wide single door to the greenhouse with a padbolt
- 2′ wide single door to the shed with a rim lock & door knob
- Two workbenches, one each side of the greenhouse
- No floor in the greenhouse
- 12mm tongue & grooved wooden floor in the shed
- 47mm x 47mm Pressure treated floor joists
- Toughened glass glazed roof in the greenhouse part
- Tongue & grooved roof with heavy duty felt covering on the shed
- Free delivery
- Free installation