The Apex Half Glass Roof Potting Shed by A&J has a pitched roof.
One side of the roof is solid and covered with heavy duty roofing felt. On the other side, the roof is clear and glazed with toughened safety glass for maximum light.
The door can be positioned at either end so that the glazed side & included workbench is on either the left or the right hand side when you enter.
Available in a wide range of sizes, A&J potting sheds can be made to fit any sized garden.
The standard specification of this product is as follows:
- Generous 1.83m (6′) internal eaves height
- All ridge heights below 2.5m to conform with planning rules
- Fully glazed side wall with an opening window
- Fixed window on the front & back
- Toughened safety glass
- Slatted workbench down the glazed side wall
- 12mm tongue & grooved shiplap cladding
- 47mm x 47mm finished framing
- Spirit based wood preserver treatment both inside & out
- 2′6″ wide ledged & braced stable door
- Rim lock & door knob
- 12mm tongue & grooved wooden floor on buildings smaller than 8′ x 8′
- 18mm V313 moisture resistant, heavy duty floor on buildings 8′ x 8′ & larger
- 47mm x 47mm Pressure treated floor joists
- Tongue & grooved roof with heavy duty felt covering on one side
- Toughened safety glass on the other side of the roof
- Free delivery
- Free installation