The A&J logstore is 30″ (2’6″) deep and available in 4′, 5′ or 6′ widths.
If one of these standard sizes isn’t right for you, then we can make one to your own dimensions. Taller, shorter, wider, deeper? Just let us know.
The standard specification of this product is as follows:
- 1.50m (4’11”) external rear height
- 1.40m (4’7″) external front height
- 12mm tongue & grooved shiplap cladding
- 45mm x 45mm finished framing
- Spirit based wood preserver treatment both inside & out
- High level side wall ventilation
- 1′ of boarding either side of the front opening
- 18mm pressure treated decking board floor
- 47mm x 47mm Pressure treated floor joists
- Tongue & grooved roof with heavy duty felt covering
- Free delivery
- Free installation
The up to date delivery lead time for this product can be seen on the following page: Current Lead Times
All A&J products & prices include delivery and free installation to most parts of southern England.
Some areas of the country may incur a delivery surcharge or are not covered by this supplier.
See the map/image below for full details. The image will enlarge when clicked.
PDF Brochures & Pricelists
A&J December Sale
Discount off all new A&J Sheds, Potting Sheds, Workshops, Summerhouses & Small Storage until 31st December 2023!
10% off OR FREE Sadolin external paint finish for all A&J orders over £2700.
5% off all A&J orders below £2700.
Discounts apply to the whole order value, including all options & upgrades.
All prices on the PDF price list below are before discount and therefore need the relevant saving taking off.
A brochure & price list for the A&J range of small storage can be opened below.
All A&J buildings are made to order and fully customisable. There is normally a lot more we can do than any brochure or price list can detail.
Please therefore use this information as a guide and contact us to fully discuss your requirements.
Found a cheaper price? We guarantee to beat it! A&J Brochure - See Page 8A&J Small Storage Price List