This version of the Woodford has a half glazed Georgian door, with a choice of either silver or antique black hinges & handles.
The Woodford is very similar to our standard apex shed, but has the roof the other way round so that the front is wider than it’s depth. Great for gardens that need a shed with this orientation, or just for a more attractive look.
Several options & accessories available to customise the building to your exact needs.
The standard specification of this product is as follows:
- Generous 1.83m (6′) internal eaves height
- All ridge heights below 2.5m to conform with planning rules
- 12mm tongue & grooved shiplap cladding
- 47mm x 47mm finished framing
- Spirit based wood preserver treatment both inside & out
- Georgian style windows
- Toughened safety glass
- 2′6″ wide half glazed Georgian door with a 5 lever mortice lock & handle
- Choice of either silver or antique black hinges & handles
- 12mm tongue & grooved wooden floor on buildings smaller than 8′ x 8′
- 18mm V313 moisture resistant, heavy duty floor on buildings 8′ x 8′ & larger
- 47mm x 47mm Pressure treated floor joists
- Tongue & grooved roof with heavy duty felt covering
- Free delivery
- Free installation