The Stanwell Corner Shed is a good quality building designed to fit into the corner of a garden, both to save space but also create an attractive feature.
Available is five sizes of 6′ x 6′, 7′ x 7′, 8′ x 8′, 9′ x 9′ or 10′ x 10′.
The building has a solid door as standard, but a popular upgrade is a half glazed Georgian door to create more of a summerhouse look & feel.
The standard specification of this product is as follows:
- Generous 1.83m (6′) internal eaves height
- All ridge heights below 2.5m to conform with planning rules
- 12mm tongue & grooved shiplap cladding
- 47mm x 47mm finished framing
- Spirit based wood preserver treatment both inside & out
- Opening classic, fixed Georgian or high level security windows
- Toughened safety glass
- 2′6″ wide frame, ledged & braced single door with 3 lever mortice lock & handle
- 12mm tongue & grooved wooden floor
- 47mm x 47mm Pressure treated floor joists
- Tongue & grooved roof with heavy duty felt covering
- Free delivery
- Free installation