The Uppingham summerhouse has a pent single sloping roof from front to back, with the option of a modern continuous roof style
or with a classic looking dropped front roof overhang.
It is a premium summerhouse with thick framing & pressure treated cladding.
Has the option of upgrading to double glazing and insulation for that all year round garden room.
The standard specification of this product is as follows:
- Tall 1.95m internal rear eaves height.
- Ridge height below 2.5m planning restriction
- Decorative front roof overhang
- 15mm tongue & grooved shiplap, pressure treated cladding
- 70mm x 34mm finished heavy duty framing
- Long pane windows with toughened safety glass
- 4′ wide heavy duty glazed double doors
- Butt hinges and secure 5 lever Mortice lock
- Choice of brass, chrome or antique black ironmongery
- 15mm tongue & grooved, pressure treated floor
- Pressure treated floor joists
- Tongue & grooved roof with heavy duty felt
- Free delivery
- Free installation
Up to date lead times for this product can be seen here: Current Lead Times
All Phoenix products & prices include delivery and free installation.
Some postcodes and parts of the country may incur a delivery surcharge.
Click the map/image below for full details.
PDF Brochures & Pricelists
10% off all Phoenix summerhouses & Richmond garden rooms Or;
5% off all Phoenix sheds, potting sheds & workshops.
Discount available off the main building price only, until 31st August 2022.
All prices on the below PDF price list are before discount and therefore need the savings applied.
A brochure & price list for the Phoenix range of buildings can be opened below.
All Phoenix buildings are made to order and fully customisable. There is normally a lot more we can do than any brochure or price list can detail.
Please therefore use this information as a guide and contact us to fully discuss your requirements.
Found a cheaper price elsewhere? We guarantee to beat it! Phoenix Brochure - See Page 15Phoenix 2022 Price List - See Page 14