The Barnwell is a very strong, heavy duty workshop built to a great quality and offering premium features, but still brilliant value for money.
Comes in many sizes and made to order to your preferred layout, with several options & accessories available to customise the building to your exact needs.
The standard specification of this product is as follows:
- Tall 1.95m (6′5″) internal eaves height
- All ridge heights below 2.5m to conform with planning rules
- 15mm tongue & grooved heavy duty shiplap cladding
- 47mm x 47mm finished framing
- Spirit based wood preserver treatment both inside & out
- Opening classic, fixed Georgian or high level security windows
- Toughened safety glass
- 2′6″ wide heavy duty frame, ledged & braced single door on all buildings smaller than 8′ x 8′
- 5′ wide heavy duty frame, ledged & braced double doors on all buildings 8′ x 8′ or over in size
- 5 lever mortice lock & handle
- Heavy duty hook & band hinges
- Metal door threshold to prevent wear & tear on the bottom of the door frame.
- 18mm V313 moisture resistant, heavy duty floor
- 47mm x 47mm Pressure treated floor joists
- Tongue & grooved roof with heavy duty felt covering
- Free delivery
- Free installation