A solid, secure and attractive pressure treated wooden garage that is built to last. A fully bespoke product available in any size, layout & with many customisation options.
Standard features of the Phoenix wooden garage include:
- 1.95m eaves height
- 15mm pressure treated tongue & grooved shiplap cladding
- 70mm x 34mm heavy duty framework
- 7′ wide framed, ledged & braced double doors (wider 7’6″ & 8′ available)
- High security hinges & long throw lock
- Toughened glass glazed windows, with openers
- Onduline roofing sheets in either black or green
- Decorative front roof overhang above main doors
- Free delivery & installation
Up to date lead times for this product can be seen here: Current Lead Times
All Phoenix products & prices include delivery and free installation.
Some postcodes and parts of the country may incur a delivery surcharge.
Click the map/image below for full details.
PDF Brochures & Pricelists
A price list for the Phoenix range of buildings can be opened below.
The Phoenix garage is priced by using the tall 1.95m Hardwick Apex Workshop price with the two following changes:
– take off the price of “no floor” on the options page 17 based on the square footage of the garage.
– widen the standard 5′ doors to either 7′, 7’6″ or 8′ from the door options section.
All Phoenix buildings are made to order and fully customisable. There is normally a lot more we can do than any brochure or price list can detail.
Please therefore use this information as a guide and contact us to fully discuss your requirements.
Found a cheaper price elsewhere? We guarantee to beat it!
Phoenix 2022 Price List - See Pages 10 - 11