Featuring a solid wooden roof and tall boarding on one half of the building, this 8’9″ wide Cambridge combines potting shed and greenhouse to create an ideal growing environment. Starting at 4’5″ long, the Cambridge potting shed is available in many lengths such as 6’4″, 8’5″, 10’6″ etc.
Full length glass to the ground down one side prevents shadows when growing directly in to the ground. High boards with windows are fitted along the other side, along with a solid roof above, to create a shaded area as not to scorch those delicate seedlings.
You can order the product with the solid elements on the left or the right.
FREE INSTALLATION means you don’t have the hassle of building the greenhouse yourself. You can sit back and enjoy seeing someone else do the hard work, ready for you to get growing.
Clearview greenhouses and potting sheds come in a choice of a natural pressure treated timber finish, or upgraded to have a painted finish in one of 7 colours.
All unpainted buildings are treated in next generation Tanalith E Preservative for great rot protection and long life.
All painted buildings are pre treated with Protim, which is an active treatment specifically designed as an undercoat to preserve timber against fungal decay and insect attack.
With the right aftercare, all Clearview greenhouses have a minimum life expectancy of 15 years, but will more likely be 20-30 years.
The standard features of this Clearview Cambridge Potting shed are:
- 8’9″ wide footprint
- Available in various lengths (see price list)
- Pressure treated redwood pine timber throughout
- Toughened safety glass
- Full height glass to ground glazing down one side, with a glazed roof
- Tall boarding with opening window(s) and a solid wooden felted roof on the other side
- 25mm plastic plinth under the frame to raise the timber off the ground
- Two tier full length staging down one side.
- Potting tray included in the staging to keep things tidy
- Bayliss automatic roof vent opener(s) with the number dependant on the greenhouse length
- Hinged double doors with 3 lever mortice lock & keys
- Antique black door handles
- Decorative ridge cresting
- Stainless steel nails & fixings throughout to prevent corrosion and rust
- Roof & side bracing for extra support
- 10 years manufacturers frame guarantee
- Free Delivery
- Free Installation
Optional extras & upgrades available:
- Painted finish in a choice of 7 colours
- 2nd side of staging
- Higher level shelving on one or two sides
- Fully solid or fully clear roof
- Extra timber boarding around the other side of the building
- Guttering & downpipes