With it’s pent single sloping roof and large side windows, this potting shed is modern and contemporary, whilst also being solid, secure & long lasting.
The standard specification of this product is as follows:
- Wide choice of sizes
- Door at either end to have the windows on the left or the right
- Pent single sloping roof with a tall 1.95m internal eaves height
- Ridge height below 2.5m
- 15mm tongue & grooved shiplap, pressure treated cladding
- 44mm x 34mm finished framing
- Large windows with toughened safety glass
- Opening windows on each end
- Slatted workbench all down one side
- 2’6″ wide frame, ledged & braced stable door
- Secure butt hinges and 5 lever Mortice lock
- 15mm tongue & grooved, pressure treated floor
- Pressure treated floor joists
- Tongue & grooved roof with heavy duty felt
- Free delivery
- Free installation
Up to date lead times for this product can be seen here: Current Lead Times
All Phoenix products & prices include delivery and free installation.
Some postcodes and parts of the country may incur a delivery surcharge.
See the map/image below for full details.
PDF Brochures & Pricelists
10% off all Phoenix summerhouses & Richmond garden rooms Or;
5% off all Phoenix sheds, potting sheds & workshops.
Discount available off the main building price only, until 31st August 2022.
All prices on the below PDF price list are before discount and therefore need the savings applied.
A brochure & price list for the Phoenix range of buildings can be opened below.
All Phoenix buildings are made to order and fully customisable. There is normally a lot more we can do than any brochure or price list can detail.
Please therefore use this information as a guide and contact us to fully discuss your requirements.
Found a cheaper price elsewhere? We guarantee to beat it! Phoenix Brochure - See Page 4Phoenix 2022 Price List - See Page 3