This 28mm Power Apex Log Cabin Workshop is a good quality log cabin which has solid timber doors and a higher level horizontal window on the side for a practical and secure workshop.
The apex roof has an offset ridge for added character and front height. The pointed gable end is on the side of the building, meaning the roof slopes down to both the front & back.
Available in a range of different sizes which can all be seen on the PDF price list.
The key features of this building are as follows:
- High grade 28mm thick Scandinavian timber logs which interlock with a strong tongue & groove;
- Solid T&G timber roof & floor made from 19mm thick boards;
- Tanalised timber floor bearers to lift the log cabin off the ground to further protect the floor;
- Extra deep 145mm roof purlins for a heavy duty structure;
- EPDM rubber roof covering with a 50 year life expectancy. Includes a gutter edge drip plate to allow rainwater to run off and away from the sides of the log cabin. An adhesive and roller comes as part of the delivery;
- Ridge height below 2.5m to conform with planning height restrictions;
- 5′ wide, high quality fully boarded joiner made timber doors. These are centred in the front of the building;
- High level horizontal double glazed timber window on one side wall, with toughened safety glass;
- Free 5L container of Protek wood preserver;
- Free delivery for easy self assembly. All fixings, instructions and installation videos are provided.