The Whytewell Corner Summerhouse has the glazed double doors on the angled corner and is designed to fit into the corner of a garden, both to save space but also create an attractive feature building.
There is a choice of either Georgian small pane glazing, or plainer classic glazing.
Available is five sizes of 6′ x 6′, 7′ x 7′, 8′ x 8′, 9′ x 9′ or 10′ x 10′.
The building comes with 12mm T&G shiplap cladding as standard, but a popular upgrade is 15mm T&G logroll cladding for a curved board creating a more attractive appearance.
The standard specification of this product is as follows:
- Generous 1.83m (6′) internal eaves height
- All ridge heights below 2.5m to conform with planning rules
- 12mm tongue & grooved shiplap cladding
- 47mm x 47mm finished framing
- Spirit based wood preserver treatment both inside & out
- Choice of either Georgian small pane glazing or classic large pane glazing.
- Toughened safety glass
- 4′ wide glazed double doors with a 5 lever mortice lock
- Black antique hinges & handles
- 12mm tongue & grooved wooden floor
- 47mm x 47mm Pressure treated floor joists
- Tongue & grooved roof with heavy duty felt covering
- Free delivery
- Free installation