Firewood storage made practical and attractive.
Nothing conjures up a cosier atmosphere than a blazing fire burning in the fireplace on a cold winters day. But where to store the firewood?
The Woodstock provides the tidy and lasting solution for this question.
Optional doors can be added to front to provide extra protection from the elements.
Comes in a choice of 3 colours: Metallic silver, metallic quartz grey or metallic dark grey.
Available in a choice of 2 sizes (external roof dimensions):
Biohort Woodstock 150 : 157cm wide x 102cm long x 199cm high
Biohort Woodstock 230 : 229cm wide x 102cm long x 199cm high
Standard features of the Woodstock include:
- Strong, maintenance free galvanised steel
- Massive aluminium frame for stability, with the additional functionality of being fixed to a wall
- Screws & anchors included for fixation
- Integrated gutter on the front side
- Selection of additional accessories & upgrades available (see the PDF price list for details)
- 20 year guarantee
- Free delivery