The Weybourne and the Holt are both heavy duty buildings which are sold and used for a combination of uses.
Some would say they are an attractive summerhouse, while others would say they are a fancy shed or workshop.
Whatever you use the Weybourne or Holt for, they are sure to be good looking and functional all at the same time.
They both have 5″ of added height and thicker wall cladding compared to other A&J summerhouses.
This Weybourne version has the doors & windows all on the wider front eaves.
An alternative would be the Holt which has the double doors in the narrower gable end and the opening windows down one side.
The standard specification of this product is as follows:
- Tall 1.95m (6′5″) internal eaves height
- All ridge heights below 2.5m to conform with planning rules
- 15mm tongue & grooved shiplap or logroll heavy duty cladding
- 47mm x 47mm finished framing
- Spirit based wood preserver treatment both inside & out
- 3′ wide glazed double doors with a 5 lever mortice lock
- Secure flush hinges & a black antique handle
- One opening window either side of the double doors
- Toughened safety glass
- 18mm V313 moisture resistant, heavy duty floor on all sizes
- 47mm x 47mm pressure treated floor joists
- Tongue & grooved roof with heavy duty felt covering
- Free delivery
- Free installation