Based on the glazing style of the Sunstore Potting Shed, this Wentbridge Potting House is an apex roof varient, but also has extra windows on the front, side & back, creating more of a greenhouse look and feel. The roof is also upgraded to be glazed with toughened safety glass on both sides.
With the end result being all four walls & the roof glazed, the Wentbridge Potting House lets in lots of light, allowing your plants to grow more naturally rather than pulling to the side.
Arguably more attractive than a greenhouse, being wooden the Wentbridge Potting Shed by Phoenix also has the following added benefits:
With no glass going down to the ground, the woodwork hides pots, compost and other gardening items, but also makes it safer for children.
Being a timber building, the wood holds the heat which keeps the building warmer through the evening & winter, benefitting plants.
The standard specification of this product is as follows:
- Wide choice of sizes
- Door at either end to have the windows on the left or the right
- Tall 1.91m internal side wall height
- Ridge height below the planning restriction of 2.5m
- 15mm tongue & grooved shiplap, pressure treated cladding
- 44mm x 34mm finished framing
- Large windows with toughened safety glass on all four sides
- Fixed windows as standard, but can be upgraded to have openers
- Slatted workbench all down one side wall
- 2′ wide half glazed door on all 6′ wide models
- 2’6″ wide half glazed door on all 8′ wide models
- Secure butt hinges and 5 lever Mortice lock with handle
- Tongue & grooved, pressure treated floor
- Pressure treated floor joists
- Clear roof glazed with toughened safety glass
- Free delivery
- Free installation