Featuring double glazing as standard, the Malvern Studio Hipped has the roof angles coming in from all 4 sides of the building, giving a grand appearance that is sure to impress.
The building can be upgraded to be lined & insulated, painted and with many other options such as laminate floors & roof upgrades, to turn the building into a fully finished, all year use garden room.
These upgrades can be done by us, or you and either straight away, or at a later date when the buildings’ needs change, you have more time or your budget increases.
Available in a wide range of sizes & options, the Malvern Studio Hipped is a customisable building that can be adapted to create a perfect home office, hobby room, gym and many other uses.
There are a choice of three double glazed window styles; full height, 3/4 height or half height. You can also mix and match, for example having full height doors and 3/4 height windows.
Standard features of this building include:
- Choice of 5 cladding options: 13mm T&G redwood, 19mm T&G redwood, 12mm T&G cedar, 19mm T&G pressure treated or 23mm barnstyle
- Double glazed windows & doors with 4mm toughened safety glass both sides and an 8mm cavity
- Choice of three glazing styles: full height, 3/4 height or half height (a mix & match setup can also be chosen)
- Double doors with a 5 lever mortice lock & chrome ironmongery
- Fixed windows either side of the doors on the front, plus an opening, lockable window on each side of the building
- Heavy duty roofing felt in either black or green
- T&G roof & floor with pressure treated floor joists underneath
- High quality timber treatment in a golden brown colour (unless pressure treated)
- Free delivery
Optional extras & upgrades include:
- Installation which takes place at the same time as delivery
- Coloured painted finish with a wide choice of colours (see images above)
- Tongue & groove timber lining & insulation to the walls & roof
- Painted MDF lining & insulation to the walls & roof
- Tinted glass and/or additional windows
- Heavy duty floor (19mm as opposed to the standard 13mm)
- Pressure treated floor bearers to raise the building further off the ground
- Laminate floor covering with a wide choice of colours & styles
- Bitumen felt tiled roof in black, green or terracotta red
- Pressure treated slatted wooden roof
- Cedar slatted wooden roof
- Cedar shingle roof tiles
- Grey slate effect roof tiles
- Guttering & downpipes in black, white or brown