Manufactured by the Malvern Collection Ltd, the Studio Apex is a high quality summerhouse which comes double glazed as standard. The building can then be upgraded either by them, or yourselves to be painted, insulated and with many other options such as laminate floors to turn it into a fully finished, all year use garden room.
These upgrades can be done straight away, or at a later date when the buildings’ needs change, you have more time or your budget increases.
Available in a wide range of sizes & options, the Malvern Studio Apex is a versatile building that will compliment any garden, creating an ideal space as an office, hobby room, gym and much more.
There is a choice of three double glazed window styles; full height, 3/4 height or half height, which you can also mix and match, for example having full height doors and half height windows.
Standard features of this building include:
- Choice of 5 cladding options: 13mm T&G redwood, 19mm T&G redwood, 12mm T&G cedar, 19mm T&G pressure treated or 23mm barnstyle
- Double glazed windows & doors with 4mm toughened safety glass both sides and an 8mm cavity
- Choice of three glazing styles: full height, 3/4 height or half height (a mix & match setup can also be chosen)
- Double doors with a 5 lever mortice lock & chrome ironmongery
- Fixed windows either side of the doors on the front, plus an opening, lockable window on each side of the building
- Heavy duty roofing felt in either black or green
- 14″ front roof overhang
- T&G roof & floor with pressure treated floor joists underneath
- High quality timber treatment in a golden brown colour (unless pressure treated)
- Free delivery
Optional extras & upgrades include:
- Installation which takes place at the same time as delivery
- Coloured painted finish with a wide choice of colours (see images above)
- Tongue & groove timber lining & insulation to the walls & roof
- Painted MDF lining & insulation to the walls & roof
- Tinted glass and/or additional windows
- Heavy duty floor (19mm as opposed to the standard 13mm)
- Pressure treated floor bearers to raise the building further off the ground
- Laminate floor covering with a wide choice of colours & styles
- Internal partition walls and extra internal or external doors to create an integral shed section
- Bitumen felt tiled roof in black, green or terracotta red
- Pressure treated slatted wooden roof
- Cedar slatted wooden roof
- Cedar shingle roof tiles
- Grey slate effect roof tiles
- Verandahs and integral open areas
- Guttering & downpipes in black, white or brown