The Stamford summerhouse has a traditional layout with the front of the building being the gable end.
It is a premium summerhouse with thick framing & pressure treated cladding.
Has the option of upgrading to double glazing and insulation for that all year round garden room.
The standard specification of this product is as follows:
- Tall 1.95m internal eaves height.
- Most ridge heights below 2.5m
- 15mm tongue & grooved shiplap, pressure treated cladding
- 70mm x 34mm finished heavy duty framing
- Decorative front roof overhang above doors
- Long pane windows with toughened safety glass
- 4′ wide heavy duty glazed double doors
- Butt hinges and secure 5 lever Mortice lock
- Choice of brass, chrome or antique black ironmongery
- 15mm tongue & grooved, pressure treated floor
- Pressure treated floor joists
- Tongue & grooved roof with heavy duty felt
- Free delivery
- Free installation