The Power Pent Log Cabin is a very high quality log cabin featuring a single sloping roof for a modern, contemporary look & feel. Anthracite grey Upvc doors & windows add to this aesthetic, while also providing security and a maintenance free element.
The extra deep 145mm roof purlins produce a very strong roof structure, but at the same time enabling the buildings’ height to be below 2.5m and therefore conform to the planning height restriction.
Available in a range of different sizes & layouts which can all be seen on the PDF price list.
The key features of this building are as follows:
- High grade 44mm thick Scandinavian timber logs which interlock with a double tongue & groove;
- Solid T&G timber roof & floor made from 19mm thick boards;
- Tanalised timber floor bearers to lift the log cabin off the ground to further protect the floor;
- Extra deep 145mm roof purlins for a heavy duty structure;
- EPDM rubber roof covering with a 50 year life expectancy. Includes a gutter edge drip plate to allow rainwater to run off and away from the sides of the log cabin. An adhesive and roller comes as part of the delivery;
- Ridge height below 2.5m to conform with planning height restrictions;
- Upvc double glazed doors which are Anthacite grey externally and white internally. These can be positioned centred, or offset left/right. The double doors feature a low level aluminium door threshold to limit any trip hazard;
- Upvc double glazed windows in Anthracite grey externally and white internally, which are of a tilt & turn design so they can be opened one of two ways. All windows have an attractive external sill;
- High security 5 point locking mechanisms on all doors & windows;
- Toughened safety glass throughout;
- Free 5L container of Protek wood preserver;
- Free delivery for easy self assembly. All fixings, instructions and installation videos are provided.