Measuring 5’7″ wide, the Lancashire is a high quality pressure treated timber greenhouse manufactured in the UK. Starting at 4’3″ long, the greenhouse is available in multiple lengths working to 2′ increments, for example 6’4″, 8’5″, 10’6″ etc.
FREE INSTALLATION means you don’t have the hassle of building the greenhouse yourself. You can sit back and enjoy watching someone else do the hard work, ready for you to get growing.
Clearview greenhouses come in a choice of a natural pressure treated timber finish, or upgraded to have a painted finish in one of 7 colours.
All unpainted buildings are treated in next generation Tanalith E Preservative for great rot protection and long life.
All painted buildings are pre treated with Protim, which is an active treatment specifically designed as an undercoat to preserve timber against fungal decay and insect attack.
With the right aftercare, all Clearview greenhouses have a minimum life expectancy of 15 years, but will more likely be 20-30 years.
This greenhouse can either be supplied with mid height boarding around the bottom, or as a dwarf wall.
Both these options are priced the same, however with the dwarf wall option, the brickwork is to be supplied and built by the customer.
The standard features of this Clearview Lancashire greenhouse are:
- 5’7″ wide footprint
- Available in various lengths (see price list)
- Pressure treated redwood pine timber throughout
- Choice of part boarded or on a Dwarf Wall
- Toughened safety glass
- 25mm plastic plinth under the frame to raise the timber off the ground
- 450mm wide full length staging down one side
- Bayliss automatic roof vent opener(s) with the number dependant on the greenhouse length
- Hinged single door with 3 lever mortice lock & keys
- Antique black door handles
- Decorative ridge cresting
- Stainless steel nails & fixings throughout to prevent corrosion and rust
- Roof & side bracing for extra support
- 10 years manufacturers frame guarantee
- Free Delivery
- Free Installation
Optional extras & upgrades available:
- Painted finish in a choice of 7 colours
- 2nd side of staging
- Higher level shelving on one or two sides
- Side wall vents either with a casement stay or Victorian brass openers
- Guttering & downpipes
- Brass Victorian openers on the roof vents as opposed to Bayliss automatic openers
- Combination shed extension