The Ketton summerhouse has an apex roof with the front being the lower eaves of the building.
It is a premium summerhouse with thick framing & pressure treated cladding.
Has the option of upgrading to double glazing and insulation for that all year round garden room.
The standard specification of this product is as follows:
- Tall 1.95m internal eaves height.
- Most ridge heights below 2.5m
- 15mm tongue & grooved shiplap, pressure treated cladding
- 70mm x 34mm finished heavy duty framing
- Long pane windows with toughened safety glass
- 4′ wide heavy duty glazed double doors
- Butt hinges and secure 5 lever Mortice lock
- Choice of brass, chrome or antique black ironmongery
- 15mm tongue & grooved, pressure treated floor
- Pressure treated floor joists
- Tongue & grooved roof with heavy duty felt
- Free delivery
- Free installation
Up to date lead times for this product can be seen here: Current Lead Times
All Phoenix products & prices include delivery and free installation.
Some postcodes and parts of the country may incur a delivery surcharge.
Click the map/image below for full details.
PDF Brochures & Pricelists
Phoenix November Sale:
15% off or FREE translucent wood stain with all new Phoenix summerhouses until 30th November 2023!
15% discount applies to the whole order value, including all optional upgrades & accessories.
Translucent wood stain available in a choice of 12 colours, factory applied to the whole building.
All prices on the PDF price list below are before discount and therefore need the 15% discount taking off.
A brochure & price list for the Phoenix range of buildings can be opened below.
All Phoenix buildings are made to order and fully customisable. There is normally a lot more we can do than any brochure or price list can detail.
Please therefore use this information as a guide and contact us to fully discuss your requirements.
Found a cheaper price elsewhere? We guarantee to beat it! Phoenix Brochure - See Page 14Phoenix 2023 Price List - See Page 16