The Kelling features full height plain glazed windows & double doors. It has an opening window on each side wall and is available in a large number of different sizes.
You can have either an apex pitched roof or a pent single sloping roof, both of which are the same price.
The building can also have an internal partition wall & shed door added, making it ideal as a dual purpose building with both a summerhouse & a shed, all under one roof.
The standard specification of this product is as follows:
- Generous 1.83m (6′) internal eaves height
- All ridge heights below 2.5m to conform with planning rules
- 12mm tongue & grooved shiplap cladding
- 47mm x 47mm finished framing
- Spirit based wood preserver treatment both inside & out
- 4′ wide glazed double doors with a 5 lever mortice lock
- Black antique hinges & handles
- Fixed windows either side of the doors on the front
- Opening window on each side wall
- Toughened safety glass
- 12mm tongue & grooved wooden floor on buildings smaller than 8′ x 8′
- 18mm V313 moisture resistant, heavy duty floor on buildings 8′ x 8′ & larger
- 47mm x 47mm pressure treated floor joists
- Tongue & grooved roof with heavy duty felt covering
- Decorative front roof overhang
- Free delivery
- Free installation