Sophisticated industrial design in an impressive form: The modern flat roof and the integrated all around skylight give the Highline strong accents making it a very contemporary, attractive metal shed.
The strong door(s) that feature a 3-way locking mechanism with a robust cylinder lock ensures optimum security.
The opening and closing of the door(s) works semi automatically with the help of a gas spring.
The building is available as a single or double door version.
Comes in a choice of 3 colours: Metallic silver, metallic quartz grey or metallic dark grey.
Available in a choice of 6 sizes (external roof dimensions):
Biohort Highline HS : 155cm wide x 275cm long x 222cm high
Biohort Highline H1 : 275cm wide x 155cm long x 222cm high
Biohort Highline H2 : 275cm wide x 195cm long x 222cm high
Biohort Highline H3 : 275cm wide x 235cm long x 222cm high
Biohort Highline H4 : 275cm wide x 275cm long x 222cm high
Biohort Highline H5 : 275cm wide x 315cm long x 222cm high
Standard features of the Highline shed include:
- ‘Flat’ roof with acrylic glass skylights on all sides
- Extra strong door(s) with a gas spring to hold the door open when in use
- 3-way locking mechanism with stainless steel door handle
- Integrated gutter on each side, with leaf traps and a connection for a 1.25″ hose (gutter downpipe accessory also available)
- Two tool holders for the inside of the door(s)
- Four tool hangers for spades, brooms etc
- Two shelves mounted on a pair of shelf support rails
- Selection of additional accessories & upgrades available (see the PDF price list for details)
- 20 year guarantee
- Free delivery