A square or rectangular shaped pressure treated shelter which features a hipped roof.
The Hanbury is an open sided building which has attractive balustraded panels around the perimeter. It can however be upgraded to have either half board or fully boarded sides to create a more enclosed look & feel.
A truly versatile building that can be used in many ways; a shady sheltered area to sit & relax in while enjoying the views of your garden, a dining and BBQ area or even a space to house a hot tub.
The standard features of this product are:
- 13 sizes available, ranging from 8′ x 6′ up to 16′ x 12′
- Pressure treated timber throughout
- Choice of a front or side entrance
- Attractive balustrade and spindles around perimeter
- Heavy duty felted roof in green, black or red
- Free delivery
Options & upgrades include:
- Coloured paint finish
- Additional entrances
- Fully or half boarded panels on any number of sides
- 22mm pressure treated decking floor
- Felt tiles roof in black, green or red
- Pressure treated slatted roof
- Cedar slatted roof
- Cedar shingle roof
- Slate effect tiled roof – available in a choice of 3 colours