All Express Power products come with quick and free palletised delivery for easy DIY installation.
Our up to date lead times of all products can be seen here:
Available in a range of sizes, the door can go at either end of the building, with the position chosen when you install it.
Although part our cheapest range of wooden sheds, the Express Power Pub Shed Garden Bar is still very good quality and a lot better than cheap budget sheds available from elsewhere.
No weak or thin timber, no cheap chipboard and no flimsy door.
The Express Power Pub Shed is great for hosting garden parties and having somewhere fun to store & serve your drinks.
A timber base kit can be added as an optional extra if you don’t want the cost or hassle of a solid base such as paving slabs or concrete.
Please see the price list in the PDF brochures & price lists tab for the sizes available and what each one costs.
The standard specification of this product is as follows:
- Generous 1.80m (5’11”) internal eaves height
- 12mm tongue & grooved shiplap cladding
- 28mm x 44mm finished framing
- Water based wood preserver treatment both inside & out
- 2′6″ wide, ledged & braced single door
- Rim/press lock & key
- Secure lift out hatches to open and close the bar
- External wooden shelving acting as the bar
- 12mm tongue & grooved wooden floor
- 28mm x 44mm floor joists
- Pent single sloping roof
- 2ft front roof overhang
- Tongue & grooved roof with mineral felt covering
- Free & quick palletised delivery. Choose your delivery date and be texted a 2 hour time slot on the day.