All Express Power sheds come with quick and free palletised delivery for easy DIY installation.
Our up to date lead times of all products can be seen here:
Available in a wide range of sizes, you can choose your preferred layout by placing the door(s) and windows in any position while you install it.
A variation on the standard Power Apex shed, this security version has additional options/features for added security:
- High level security windows
- Clutch head security screws on all hinges that can’t be undone.
- 5 lever lock with three keys
The Express Power Apex Security Shed is great for someone who needs a secure shed quickly and flexibility on design to come with it too.
Double doors, a timber base kit or internal shelving can be all added as optional extras.
Please see the price list in the PDF brochures & price lists tab for the sizes available and what each one costs.
The standard specification of this product is as follows:
- Generous 1.80m (5’11”) internal eaves height
- 12mm tongue & grooved shiplap cladding
- 28mm x 44mm finished framing
- Water based wood preserver treatment both inside & out
- Fixed high level security windows (number dependant on size)
- Toughened safety glass
- PVC window sills
- 2′6″ wide, ledged & braced single door
- Clutch head security screws so the hinges can’t be taken off
- 5 lever lock & 3 keys
- 12mm tongue & grooved wooden floor
- 28mm x 44mm floor joists
- Tongue & grooved roof with mineral felt covering
- Free & quick palletised delivery. Choose your delivery date and be texted a 2 hour time slot on the day.