All Express Power sheds come with quick and free palletised delivery for easy DIY installation.
Our up to date lead times of all products can be seen here:
Available in a wide range of sizes, you can choose your preferred layout by placing the door(s) and windows in any position while you install it.
Although our cheapest range of wooden sheds, the Express Power Apex is still very good quality and a lot better than cheap budget sheds available from elsewhere.
No weak or thin timber, no cheap chipboard and no flimsy plastic windows.
The Express Power Apex Shed is great for someone who needs a shed quickly, but still wants good quality and flexibility on design to come with it too.
Double doors, a timber base kit or internal shelving can be all added as optional extras.
Please see the price list in the PDF brochures & price lists tab for the sizes available and what each one costs.
The standard specification of this product is as follows:
- Generous 1.80m (5’11”) internal eaves height
- 12mm tongue & grooved shiplap cladding
- 28mm x 44mm finished framing
- Water based wood preserver treatment both inside & out
- Fixed classic windows (number dependant on size and can be ordered without any)
- Toughened safety glass
- PVC window sills
- 2′6″ wide, ledged & braced single door
- Rim/press lock & key
- 12mm tongue & grooved wooden floor
- 28mm x 44mm floor joists
- Tongue & grooved roof with mineral felt covering
- Free & quick palletised delivery. Choose your delivery date and be texted a 2 hour time slot on the day.