This product is on an extended lead time due to such high demand and a backlog of orders.
Our up to date lead times of all products can be seen here: Current Lead Times
All Express Power sheds come with quick 3 working day delivery as standard, or pay a little extra and you could even have it the next day!
Choose your preferred layout by placing the door(s) and windows in any position while you install it.
Although our cheapest range of wooden sheds, the Express Power Apex is still very good quality and a lot better than cheap budget sheds available from elsewhere.
No weak or thin timber, no cheap chipboard and no flimsy plastic windows.
With a wide choice of sizes and many layouts available, the Express Power Apex Shed is great for someone who needs a shed quickly, but still wants good quality and flexibility on design to come with it too.
A timber base kit & internal shelving can be added as optional extras.
Please see the price list in the PDF brochures & price lists tab for the sizes available and what each one costs.
The standard specification of this product is as follows:
- Generous 1.80m (5’11”) internal eaves height
- 12mm tongue & grooved shiplap cladding
- 28mm x 44mm finished framing
- Water based wood preserver treatment both inside & out
- Fixed classic windows (number dependant on size and can be ordered without any)
- Toughened safety glass
- PVC window sills
- 2′6″ wide, ledged & braced single door
- Rim/press lock & key
- 12mm tongue & grooved wooden floor
- 28mm x 44mm floor joists
- Tongue & grooved roof with mineral felt covering
- Free 3 working day delivery. Choose your day and be texted a 2 hour time slot on the morning.
- Optional next day or 2 day delivery for an extra fee