All Express Power sheds come with quick and free palletised delivery for easy DIY installation.
Our up to date lead times of all products can be seen here:
Although our cheapest range of potting sheds, the Express Power Apex Potting Shed is still very good quality and a lot better than cheap budget potting sheds available from elsewhere.
No weak or thin timber, no cheap chipboard and no flimsy plastic windows.
With a wide choice of sizes and several layouts available, the Express Power Apex Potting Shed is great for someone who needs a potting shed quickly, but still wants good quality and flexibility on design to come with it too.
A two tier internal workbench is included with the building.
Timber base kits and EPDM rubber roofs can be added as optional extras.
Please see the price list in the PDF brochures & price lists tab for the sizes available and what each one costs.
The standard specification of this product is as follows:
- Generous 1.80m (5’11”) internal eaves height
- 12mm tongue & grooved shiplap cladding
- 28mm x 44mm finished framing
- Water based wood preserver treatment both inside & out
- Two tier workbench all down one side
- Fixed classic windows on both ends and all down one side
- Toughened safety glass
- PVC window sills
- 2′6″ wide, ledged & braced single door
- Rim/press lock & key
- 12mm tongue & grooved wooden floor
- 28mm x 44mm floor joists
- Tongue & grooved roof with mineral felt covering
- Free & quick palletised delivery. Choose your delivery date and be texted a 2 hour time slot on the day.