All Express Power sheds come with quick and free palletised delivery for easy DIY installation.
Our up to date lead times of all products can be seen here:
Although our cheapest range of potting sheds, the Express Power Apex Potting Shed is still very good quality and a lot better than cheap budget potting sheds available from elsewhere.
No weak or thin timber, no cheap chipboard and no flimsy plastic windows.
With a wide choice of sizes and several layouts available, the Express Power Apex Potting Shed is great for someone who needs a potting shed quickly, but still wants good quality and flexibility on design to come with it too.
A two tier internal workbench is included with the building.
Timber base kits can be added as an optional extra.
Please see the price list in the PDF brochures & price lists tab for the sizes available and what each one costs.
The standard specification of this product is as follows:
- Generous 1.80m (5’11”) internal eaves height
- 12mm tongue & grooved shiplap cladding
- 28mm x 44mm finished framing
- Water based wood preserver treatment both inside & out
- Two tier workbench all down one side
- Fixed classic windows on both ends and all down one side
- Toughened safety glass
- PVC window sills
- 2′6″ wide, ledged & braced single door
- Rim/press lock & key
- 12mm tongue & grooved wooden floor
- 28mm x 44mm floor joists
- Tongue & grooved roof with mineral felt covering
- Free & quick palletised delivery. Choose your delivery date and be texted a 2 hour time slot on the day.