All Express Power sheds come with quick and free palletised delivery for easy DIY installation.
Our up to date lead times of all products can be seen here:
We appreciate customers may be hesitant on spending too much money for garden sheds whilst the cost of living continues to increase. Power have therefore developed this apex roof overlap shed to compete with the cheaper end of the shed market and provide great value for money.
Although our cheapest wooden shed, the Express Power Overlap Apex is still good quality and a lot better than other budget sheds available on the market.
No cheap chipboard, no weak doors which don’t have a lock and no flimsy plastic windows.
Available in a wide range of sizes, you can choose your preferred layout by placing the door(s) and windows in many positions while you install it.
Double doors, a timber base kit, workbenches or internal shelving can all be added as optional extras.
Please see the price list in the PDF brochures & price lists tab for the sizes available and what each one costs.
The standard specification of this product is as follows:
- Generous 1.80m (5’11”) internal eaves height
- 10mm thick high grade rustic overlap cladding with a generous 40mm overlap
- 28mm x 28mm finished framing which when the panels are assembled and joined together, creates a 28mm x 56mm thickness.
- Water based wood preserver treatment both inside & out
- Fixed classic windows (number dependant on size and can also be ordered without any windows at all)
- Toughened safety glass, pre-fitted into the panels
- 2′6″ wide, ledged & braced single door with the option of upgrading to 3’6″ wide double doors
- Rim/press lock & key
- Galvanised hinges, handle & turn buttons
- 12mm tongue & grooved wooden floor
- 28mm x 44mm floor joists to raise the shed up off the ground
- 12mm tongue & grooved roof with high performance mineral felt covering
- 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Free & quick palletised delivery