The Doddington is one of A&J’s three octagonal summerhouses, with double doors, plain glazing & vertical tongue & grooved cladding.
It is similar to the Stratford, but this design has additional decoration with curved bars to the top of the windows & doors.
It is available in a choice of three sizes; 8′ x 8′, 10′ x 10′ or 12′ x 12′.
The standard specification of this product is as follows:
- 15mm tongue & grooved vertical wall cladding
- 47mm x 47mm finished framing
- Spirit based wood preserver treatment both inside & out
- 32″ wide glazed double doors with a 5 lever mortice lock
- Black antique handle & a choice of black antique or flush hinges
- Four opening windows
- Toughened safety glass
- 15mm tongue & grooved wooden floor
- 47mm x 47mm pressure treated floor joists
- Tongue & grooved roof with decorative felt tiles in black, red or green
- Gold or black decorative roof ball
- Free delivery
- Free installation