The Doddington is one of A&J’s three octagonal summerhouses, with double doors, plain glazing & vertical tongue & grooved cladding.
It is similar to the Stratford, but this design has additional decoration with curved bars to the top of the windows & doors.
It is available in a choice of three sizes; 8′ x 8′, 10′ x 10′ or 12′ x 12′.
The standard specification of this product is as follows:
- 15mm tongue & grooved vertical wall cladding
- 47mm x 47mm finished framing
- Spirit based wood preserver treatment both inside & out
- 32″ wide glazed double doors with a 5 lever mortice lock
- Black antique handle & a choice of black antique or flush hinges
- Four opening windows
- Toughened safety glass
- 15mm tongue & grooved wooden floor
- 47mm x 47mm pressure treated floor joists
- Tongue & grooved roof with decorative felt tiles in black, red or green
- Gold or black decorative roof ball
- Free delivery
- Free installation
The up to date delivery lead time for this product can be seen on the following page: Current Lead Times
All A&J products & prices include delivery and free installation.
Some parts of the country may incur a delivery surcharge or are not covered by this supplier.
See the map/image below for full details.
PDF Brochures & Pricelists
10% off all A&J shed & summerhouse orders over £2700 Or;
5% off all A&J shed & summerhouse orders less than £2700
Discount available until 31st August 2022.
All prices on the below PDF price list are before discount and therefore need the savings applied.
A brochure & price list for the A&J range of summerhouses can be opened below.
All A&J buildings are made to order and fully customisable. There is normally a lot more we can do than any brochure or price list can detail.
Please therefore use this information as a guide and contact us to fully discuss your requirements.
Found a cheaper price? We guarantee to beat it! A&J Brochure - See Page 26A&J Summerhouse Price List - See Page 4