The Brixworth can be either an attractive shed or a simple summerhouse, whichever you choose to use it for.
There is a choice of sizes to meet your requirements.
It features 3/4 length plain glazing with a central bar for character. A single door and fixed window either side of the door are on the front, plus a fixed window on each side wall, which can be upgraded to opening if preferred.
You can have either an apex pitched roof or a pent single sloping roof, both of which are the same price.
The standard specification of this product is as follows:
- Generous 1.83m (6′) internal eaves height
- All ridge heights below 2.5m to conform with planning rules
- 12mm tongue & grooved shiplap cladding
- 47mm x 47mm finished framing
- Spirit based wood preserver treatment both inside & out
- Single door with a padbolt
- Black T hinges
- Fixed windows either side of the door on the front
- Fixed window on each side wall
- Toughened safety glass
- 12mm tongue & grooved wooden floor on buildings smaller than 8′ x 8′
- 18mm V313 moisture resistant, heavy duty floor on buildings 8′ x 8′ & larger
- 47mm x 47mm pressure treated floor joists
- Tongue & grooved roof with heavy duty felt covering
- Free delivery
- Free installation