A solid, pressure treated apex workshop available in many sizes & made to order to your preferred layout.
The standard specification of this product is as follows:
- Choice of 1.80m (5’11”) or 1.91m (6’3″) internal eaves height.
- All ridge heights below 2.5m
- 15mm tongue & grooved shiplap, pressure treated cladding
- 44mm x 34mm finished framing
- Large classic or high level security windows
- Toughened safety glass
- 3′ wide frame, ledged & braced single door with rim lock & keys
- 12mm tongue & grooved, pressure treated floor
- Pressure treated floor joists
- Tongue & grooved roof with heavy duty felt
- A very popular roof upgrade is to corrugated Onduline roof sheets as per many pictures
- Free delivery
- Free installation
Up to date lead times for this product can be seen here: Current Lead Times
All Phoenix products & prices include delivery and free installation.
Some postcodes and parts of the country may incur a delivery surcharge.
See the map/image below for full details.
PDF Brochures & Pricelists
A brochure & price list for the Phoenix range of buildings can be opened below.
All Phoenix buildings are made to order and fully customisable. There is normally a lot more we can do than any brochure or price list can detail.
Please therefore use this information as a guide and contact us to fully discuss your requirements.
Found a cheaper price elsewhere? We guarantee to beat it!
Phoenix Brochure - See Page 7Phoenix 2022 Price List - See Page 6