This 6’8″ wide Aylesworth greenhouse is a stripped back version of Clearview’s Wiltshire greenhouse. Although built to the same high quality, removing features such as boarding around the bottom, staging, automatic roof vent openers & ridge cresting means savings can be made on price.
The greenhouse is available in lengths of 2′ increments, starting at 4’3″ and increasing to 6’4″, 8’5″, 10’6″ etc.
Accessories and upgrades can be added if you want certain features found on the Wiltshire greenhouse, but not all of them.
FREE INSTALLATION means you don’t have the hassle of building the greenhouse yourself. You can sit back and enjoy seeing someone else do the hard work, ready for you to get growing.
Clearview greenhouses come in a choice of a natural pressure treated timber finish, or upgraded to have a painted finish in one of 7 colours.
All unpainted buildings are treated in next generation Tanalith E Preservative for great rot protection and long life.
All painted buildings are pre treated with Protim, which is an active treatment specifically designed as an undercoat to preserve timber against fungal decay and insect attack.
With the right aftercare, all Clearview greenhouses have a minimum life expectancy of 15 years, but will more likely be 20-30 years.
The standard features of this Clearview Aylesworth greenhouse are:
- 6’8″ wide footprint
- Available in various lengths (see price list)
- Pressure treated redwood pine timber throughout
- Full glass to ground on all sides with toughened safety glass
- 25mm plastic plinth under the frame to raise the timber off the ground
- Aluminium casement stay with all roof vents, with the number dependant on the greenhouse length
- Hinged single door with 3 lever mortice lock & keys
- Aluminium door handles
- Roof & side bracing for extra support
- 10 years manufacturers frame guarantee
- Free Delivery
- Free Installation
Optional extras & upgrades available:
- Painted finish in a choice of 7 colours
- Slatted staging on one or two sides
- Higher level shelving on one or two sides
- Upgraded handles to antique black
- Bayliss automatic roof vent openers
- Side wall vents either with a casement stay or Victorian brass openers
- Guttering & downpipes
- Combination shed extension