The Ashby is A&J’s cheapest double door summerhouse available in a large range of sizes.
It has chalet style glazing with three panes per window. No side windows are included as standard, but can be priced in as an option.
You can have either an apex pitched roof or a pent single sloping roof, both of which are the same price.
The standard specification of this product is as follows:
- Generous 1.83m (6′) internal eaves height
- All ridge heights below 2.5m to conform with planning rules
- 12mm tongue & grooved shiplap cladding
- 47mm x 47mm finished framing
- Spirit based wood preserver treatment both inside & out
- 4′ wide glazed double doors with a 5 lever mortice lock
- Silver hinges & handles
- Fixed windows either side of the doors on the front
- Toughened safety glass
- 12mm tongue & grooved wooden floor on buildings smaller than 8′ x 8′
- 18mm V313 moisture resistant, heavy duty floor on buildings 8′ x 8′ & larger
- 47mm x 47mm pressure treated floor joists
- Tongue & grooved roof with heavy duty felt covering
- Decorative front roof overhang
- Free delivery
- Free installation