With the new Biohort Alex wheelie bin storage system, any number of units can be attached in a row, even at a later date, to neatly hide unsightly dustbins and wheelie bins.
The wheelie bin can be easily tipped forward on to the retaining bracket, which fixes it in the reclined position and facilitates easy filling. With it’s modern design and high quality manufacturing, the Biohort Alex bin store compliments every driveway, passageway or patio.
Comes in a choice of three main colours: Metallic silver, metallic quartz grey or metallic dark grey.
You also have the option of having a different coloured door & roof from the walls, which creates 9 overall colour combinations.
Per unit, each Alex bin store measures:
External size : 80cm wide x 88cm deep x 129cm high
Internal size : 74cm wide x 80cm deep x 124cm high
Doorway opening : 65cm wide x 118cm high
Standard features of the Biohort Alex wheelie bin store include:
- Made from galvanised steel plate with a coloured polyamide enamel coating
- Can be expanded due to it’s modular design, allowing several to be attached together (connecting element accessory required)
- Integrated ventilation to prevent condensation and the build up of smells
- Gas spring assisted door to hold it open while accessing the bin
- Locking mechanism with turn knob cylinder lock
- Organiser system fitted inside the door (incl. 3 hooks)
- Catch bar for holding the bin in a tipped position
- Functional floor with a ramp for wheel positional and easy entry/removal
- Fully weather proof and maintenance free
- 20 year guarantee
- Free delivery