The Holt and the Weybourne are both heavy duty buildings which are sold and used for a combination of uses.
Some would say they are an attractive summerhouse, while others would say they are a fancy shed or workshop.
Whatever you use the Holt or Weybourne for, they are sure to be good looking and functional all at the same time.
They both have 5″ of added height and thicker wall cladding compared to other A&J summerhouses.
This Holt version has the double doors in the narrower gable end and the opening windows down one side.
An alternative would be the Weybourne which has the doors & windows all on the wider front eaves.
The standard specification of this product is as follows:
- Tall 1.95m (6′5″) internal eaves height
- All ridge heights below 2.5m to conform with planning rules
- 15mm tongue & grooved shiplap or logroll heavy duty cladding
- 47mm x 47mm finished framing
- Spirit based wood preserver treatment both inside & out
- 3′ wide glazed double doors with a 5 lever mortice lock
- Secure flush hinges & a black antique handle
- Two opening windows on one side wall
- Toughened safety glass
- 18mm V313 moisture resistant, heavy duty floor on all sizes
- 47mm x 47mm pressure treated floor joists
- Tongue & grooved roof with heavy duty felt covering
- Free delivery
- Free installation