This 28mm Power Apex Log Cabin is a good quality log cabin featuring an offset ridge for added character and front height.
The pointed gable end is on the side of this building, meaning the roof slopes down to both the front & back.
Similar to the 44mm Apex Log Cabin, but this slightly downgraded version features 28mm thick logs and timber doors & windows as opposed to Upvc.
Available in a range of different sizes & layouts which can all be seen on the PDF price list.
The key features of this building are as follows:
- High grade 28mm thick Scandinavian timber logs which interlock with a strong tongue & groove;
- Solid T&G timber roof & floor made from 19mm thick boards;
- Tanalised timber floor bearers to lift the log cabin off the ground to further protect the floor;
- Extra deep 145mm roof purlins for a heavy duty structure;
- EPDM rubber roof covering with a 50 year life expectancy. Includes a gutter edge drip plate to allow rainwater to run off and away from the sides of the log cabin. An adhesive and roller comes as part of the delivery;
- Ridge height below 2.5m to conform with planning height restrictions;
- Half height, double glazed, high quality joiner made timber doors. These can be positioned centred, or offset left/right. The doors feature a 3 lever mortice lock to keep the log cabin secure;
- Half height, double glazed, high quality joiner made timber opening windows which have a lockable stay;
- Buildings with offset doors will have one window on the front. Buildings with centred doors will have no windows on the front;
- All sizes have one side window, which can be positioned on either side. A second side window can be added if required;
- Toughened safety glass throughout;
- Free 5L container of Protek wood preserver;
- Free delivery for easy self assembly. All fixings, instructions and installation videos are provided.